Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Urban Insight and Planetizen (sister companies - www.urbaninsight.com and www.planetizen.com) are looking for a talented and tenacious Digital Marketing Coordinator to develop, execute, and evaluate strategic marketing campaigns. The digital marketing coordinator will work closely with the business development, product, and editorial teams to produce marketing campaigns that drive new business for Planetizen, Urban Insight, and our clients. An ideal candidate for the job will be prepared to lead Planetizen and Urban Insight in marketing efforts to generate and nurture qualified sales leads, execute campaigns, manage communications, and coordinate activities to ensure growth for both companies.
This role is a great fit for an enthusiastic team player and an excellent writer, with a proven track record and a passion for growing business. The ideal fit for this role is excited by the prospect of building a robust marketing effort across two brands, each with a history of fast, steady growth and a loyal core of customers, clients, and partners. Regular duties will include writing and editing emails, blogs, and social media posts; coordinating webinars and events; managing a content calendar; and more.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing and/or sales
- Exceptionally strong writing and editing skills
- Experience with social media management
- Experience with HubSpot (certification is a plus)
- Experience with Google Drive products
- Deep understanding of SEO/SEM best practices
- Life-long learner
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (Certification is a plus)
- Experience with Zoho and MailChimp is a plus
- Previous digital agency experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree, any field
- Develop quarterly and annual marketing plans
- Plan, implement, and manage marketing campaigns across social media, websites, newsletters, and drip campaigns
- Generate leads
- Manage HubSpot, Zoho, Drip, and Mailchimp accounts
- Review SEO performance and implement improvements quarterly
- Lead conference planning
- Report on the performance of digital marketing activities
- Develop professional relationships with qualified leads
- Develop website marketing content, case studies, and newsletter content
- Edit proposals and sales materials
- Consult on client projects on SEO
- Manage advertisements on websites
- Manage and follow-up on B2B sales
Location & Availability
- Work from any location in the US, available 9am - 5pm in any US time zone
- This position is available for fully remote (US only), partially remote (a few days in the office) or in-person in our sunny, Los Angeles Office.
Your Career Path
The position offers multiple career paths within Urban Insight and Planetizen. The most likely career path for a high-achieving and results oriented team member is Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Specialist, Marketing Manager, and Vice President of Marketing.
About Urban Insight
- Urban Insight is a leading digital agency.
- Planetizen is the largest independent education and news resource for urban planners.
- We are a team of 30+.
- We work with some of LA’s best-known institutions, such as LACMA, The Broad, University of
- Southern California, City of Los Angeles, and the Japanese American National Museum, as well as with some of the biggest names in Urban Planning, including Emily Talen, Lance Freeman, and Donald Shoup.
- Urban Insight is the top-ranked Web development agency in Los Angeles, according to an independent analysis by Clutch. Have a look at what our clients say about us: https://clutch.co/profile/urban-insight
- Urban Insight and Planetizen run on the Entrepreneurial Operating System.
Why Work At Urban Insight and Planetizen?
- We work with you to create a career path that works for you through annual customized training plans and time allocated for professional development
- Work from anywhere in US
- Average employee tenure is 6.5 years
- We're stable: We've been in business for 21 years, and continue to grow each year
- We offer a casual and flexible working environment with plenty of opportunities for growth for the right candidate
- We believe in a reasonable life/work balance and enjoy 40-hour work weeks
- We take on interesting, meaningful projects for appreciative clients
- Many more reasons:
We offer a competitive salary, qualifications, experience, education, and certifications. Our salary package includes:
- Health insurance (95% employer-paid).
- Dental insurance (95% employer-paid).
- Company-sponsored 401(k) plan with employer match (after 60 days).
- Paid time off (15 days increasing to 20 after four years).
- Performance and compensation reviews annually.
Please apply on this page. This position is open until filled.
Thank you for your potential interest in working with us at Urban Insight and Planetizen.