Digital Project Manager
Are you an experienced project manager looking for a professionally-rewarding environment where you continue to learn and are supported by your peers while you help build meaningful projects for appreciative clients?
We're seeking an experienced, sharp Digital Project Manager to join our team to help develop websites and web apps for mission-focused organizations like museums, universities, nonprofits, and cities. Join a supportive team that values your contribution, and where we work together to help our clients make the world a better place.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive project management experience.
- Strong client presentation skills.
- Strong proficiency with Drupal or WordPress.
- Previous experience working at a digital agency or consulting firm.
- Ability to prepare concise and clear professional memos and documentation.
- Previous development experience is a benefit.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- For remote work: Previous experience successfully working remotely, and physical location in the U.S.
- Work as part of a team to build responsive websites and web applications.
- Work directly with clients to help them achieve their goals.
- Guide clients through our documented planning, design, implementation, quality assurance, and launch process.
- Participate in and lead weekly team meetings.
- Create requirements documents, technical specifications, project schedules, project documentation, and other deliverables.
- Manage project schedule, budget, and scope.
- Evaluate new technology frameworks and systems.
Your Career Path
The position offers multiple career paths within Urban Insight. The most likely career path for a high-achieving team member is Technical Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, and Director.
Location & Availability
- Work from any location in the United States, available 9am - 5pm in any U.S. time zone
- Our office is located in sunny Los Angeles, CA. This position is available for fully remote (U.S. and Canada ONLY), partially remote (a few days in the office), or in-person in our L.A. Office.
About Urban Insight
- Urban Insight is a Los Angeles-based digital agency with over 30 team members. https://www.urbaninsight.com/
- We work with some of LA’s best-known institutions, such as LACMA, The Broad, Planetizen Courses, University of Southern California, City of Los Angeles, and the Japanese American National Museum
- We’re the top-ranked Web development and Drupal agency in Los Angeles, according to Clutch, an independent analyst. Have a look at what our clients say about us: https://clutch.co/profile/urban-insight
- We help our clients with beautiful and flexible websites and web apps. We do this by providing strong project leadership, honest advice, thoughtful design, and technical best practices.
- We take on cutting edge, challenging projects for appreciative clients, and have a supportive and team-based approach to projects.
- We plan, design, and create innovative websites, and we often use open source web content management systems like Drupal and WordPress.
- We have a clearly-defined project management methodology and case management system. We strive to be the most organized environment in which you've ever worked. (If we're not, then we can learn from you!)
Why Work At Urban Insight?
- We take on interesting, meaningful projects for appreciative clients.
- Work from anywhere in the United States.
- We work with you to create a career path that works for you.
- The average employee tenure is 6.5 years.
- We're stable. We've been in business for 22 years, and continue to grow each year.
- We offer a casual and flexible working environment with plenty of opportunities for growth for the right candidate.
- We believe in a reasonable life/work balance and enjoy 40-hour work weeks.
- Team members work with the latest hardware and software.
- We have weekly events to keep the team connected: Developer Lunch & Learns, Lightning Demos, Game Breaks.
- We have many training opportunities. We allocate time for training and professional development. If you seek to earn an approved certification, we'll pay for it once you earn it.
- There are many more reasons: https://www.urbaninsight.com/careers
We offer a highly competitive salary, which depends on your qualifications and experience. Our salary package includes:
- $75,000 - $90,000 annual salary range
- Health insurance (95% employer-paid)
- Dental insurance (95% employer-paid)
- Paid time off (Combo Sick/Vacation-15 days increasing to 20 after four years)
- Holiday time off (~10 days per year)
- Company-sponsored 401(k) plan with employer match
- An annual customized training plan and time to study
- Performance and compensation reviews annually
Please apply on this page. This position is open until filled.
Thank you for your potential interest in working with us at Urban Insight.